Friday, February 10, 2017

Cross Body Name tag/Badge Holder

Next Wednesday, here at the local community center, I'll be working at a quilt and needlework show.   We are a small community and the organizers of the show have put in a lot of work so far.  I don't know how many pieces are being shown, but I will have 4 small pieces in it.   I've shown them to you already on my blog in the last month.   I am expecting a few visiting friends and I'm thrilled about that.


It's going to be fun, and I will be there most of the day.    I made myself a name/badge holder.   I think it'll be just fine to hold my phone, a pen, pad of paper, and a snack.   In the little plastic front pocket, there is a paper with my name on it, and a little saying.

"Beautiful things come together, one stitch at a time."

I like this little pattern.   You've seen me make it a few times before.   Here is the link to the free tutorial.




2 comments:

Linda H said...

Have fun at your show. Hope you'll take pics for all of us to see what was there!

chrisknits said...

I followed the link and then followed the link and then found a darling wallhanging pattern at Stephanie's site! Thanks for leading me down a rabbit hole!! LOL. Love the badge holder.