Friday, November 7, 2014

Winter Wonderland - almost done.


Its been over a week since I've put some time on machine quilting this quilt.   It's the quilt that will be used this winter to raise money for my grand-daughter's dance troop.    With a big push on yesterday, this sweet winter quilt is close to being done.  I just have the two borders and the binding left to do.  It'll be done by the end of the weekend.  Each of the nine rows are quilted using a different free motion pattern.  I enjoyed doing it.  It's like a sampler quilt.    I've decided to leave the trees and other featured appliques puffy.  Its turning out really cute. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Now I wish I had mine done. Gave up on it ages ago.

MissesStitches said...

It's a beautiful quilt, and your quilting is also beautiful. Good job!