Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Busy Month of quilt classes

I'm really looking forward to my fall.  I am teaching three classes to local groups.   I've been preparing samples, photocopying class notes and ordering up any special supplies that I need.

On Oct 25th, I'll be teaching a "Beyond Stippling" free motion quilting class.   I really enjoy this technique and skill-building class because I know that half way through the class, I hear the "Oh, I Got It" from students.  That's the big reward that teachers look forward too.   Holly is hosting that class.






On November 22nd, I'm leading a project class at the Keswick Quilters Guild..  We will make a screen bag.  I know that class is full and the fun part about that class is that I will have delivered the Guild Program to their entire guild earlier that week.





On November 29th, I'll be leading a Batik Wallet class to the Fredericton Quilters Guild.  I love making this wallet.  I've made many wallets and have lots of special tips and techniques to make this a show-stopper.   You already know that Jeanie-Kay won a first place ribbon at the NB Exhibition this year.   This is not a beginner class, so there might be a couple of spaces left after the Fredericton Quilt Guilds October 21st meeting.

Maybe I'll see you in a class this fall!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have signed up for Holly's class. I can hardly wait. Judy S.