Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Beyond Stippling in Sussex

I had a great day teaching Free Motion quilting - Beyond Stippling, in Sussex yesterday.  After I demonstrated on the whiteboard, how to understand the stitching patterns, I then did a quick machine demo so everyone could understand just how easy it was.  (They laughed every time I said that..teehee).  It was today that I looked at yesterday's stitched wonky feather, and said... oh man, that is wonky.     They were a really great group of gals.  I couldn't believe how many Pfaff's there are in that guild.   I love that because I have three myself!!.  

Gail F. was in the class and showed her samples that she stitched.  She's a natural.  Go have a look here at her stitching here.  I think she did marvelous.


1 comment:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

classes are always fun.....