Friday, February 8, 2013

Hand Stitching Project - To Go Please

I'm trying to decide what projects I will take with me.  I have changed my mind three times this week alone.   Do I take my machine or not... Car space is a premium.   But I think I'm leaning towards taking it.

For sure, I'm packing up my hand-stitching pouch.   I'm taking a few blocks of this sweet stitching project by Bird Brain Designs. It's called Love Me, Love my cat.   I first saw it when Sandi M. brought her completed project to guild last fall.  I just fell in love with it.  

While I have all 8 blocks traced and layered and basted,  ready for hand-stitching, I'll only bring 4 with me.  I have a fabulous spool of variegated brown 12 wt Wonderful Fruitti thread that that I got from Country Crafts last year.    Perfect for this project.

I will start this in March when we check into our snowbird condo down south.  Watch for weekly progress reports.

No comments: