Thursday, November 29, 2012

Quilter's Bling

As part of our final meeting of the year, our Cotton Mill Quilters' Guild is having it's annual silent auction.  This year, our members are making nice things that we will bidding on at our annual pot luck luncheon, and silent auction.  We are to invite a guest to help the purchase and bid population.    The funds go towards the purchase of supplies for making quilts for the needs of the community.

I have several things made already for the auction, and I'm working on a few more mystery things. 

But, the kiddos were here last night and we made charm bracelets for them.  That got me to thinking about making something with my crystals and charms for our silent auction.   So, here is my creation...  I've made two... but I'll only show you this red one.  The other one, you'll have to come to the auction to see.     It's about 2 inches wide.  

What is it, you ask?   It's a shawl pin or it could be pined to the bottom of your guild name tag.    Do you like it? 

The more important question, who is going to be my guest at our silent auction and pot luck?   Are you available on on Dec. 10th?

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I think that was made for me! I love red and music and sewing!!! And I will be at the auction. Hmmm....