Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Travel Project

We're going on a trip soon.  In thinking about the hours that we'll be in airports, and flying.   I need to bring a little something with me.   I keep a little redwork  project traced and ready to give as a gift to somebody who might be sick or in the hospital.    The good news is, is that nobody has been sick lately, so I will take this little kit with me on my travels.  It's a Meg CrabApple Hill pattern from 2002 called "Snow".  I've given this little "Snow" project away as a "get well" gift a few times, but I've never actually stitched it up myself.    So it's now in my embroidery travel pouch along with my red Sulky 12 wt thread, a hoop and my needle kit.    I know that on our way back from our trip, we have a long connection wait in Montreal before getting home.  So that's when most of this stitching will get done.  I'm going to try logging the hours it will take to stitch.  I'm guessing between 6 and 8 hours.  Let's see how close I am.
   

1 comment:

MissesStitches said...

Always good to have a portable stitching project ready to go. I try to do that too. Can't wait to see it when you're finished.