Friday, May 4, 2012

Composition

I'm taking an online photgraphy composition class.  Our assignment was to take 5 photos in a 10 x 10 foot space.   Well for me, it was in my sewing room.  I could have taken 100 pictures.

My most recent little sewing project.  A little gift bag.  Free Pattern from Sew Mama Sew.  I like it. 

My workspace.  Looks a little messy, but that 12" x 12" space on the table is calling me!

Can you ever have too many scissors.  These are a fraction of my collection.

A sewers bookshelf.  Not a book in sight.

Thread.  A sewing staple.

Buttons in a recycled tin can.  Reminds me of my techy days gone by and my fun filled crafty days now.

1 comment:

Donna's chitchat said...

I love all those pictures.. it reminds me of days and days of making stuff with you, from 12 flower girl dresses, to baby sheets,.. and me going though all your craft projects, half done, just started, done and ditched, books of stuff.. I dream big when I am in your craft room. I wish the energy would last until I get back to my craft room!
Love all the pics... my fav.. the buttons!