Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter Snow

A beautiful white snow blankets  Freddy Beach and most of the Maritimes on this Easter Morning.  

The preparations for Easter started yesterday when Grace and Caitlin were making Easter Banners.   I didn't get a photo of the final finish, but here are two girls hard at work making them.  

Caitlin's big drawing problem is "People".  But I think she did a great job with this little girl.  


Grace was testing out my new deluxe water color set.  Beside brushes, it had a sponge, a palette knife and a beginners instruction book.   It's going to be a great banner.


I had my own preparation to do.  Besides preparing for a big Easter Dinner, we made some treats for the kids that they can have when they go home.


Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

What a wonderful Easter Bunny Grammie you are. I have big shoes to fill, if I want to be like you when Jack is old enough!

Donna's chitchat said...

What a wonderful Easter Bunny Grammie you are. I have big shoes to fill, if I want to be like you when Jack is old enough!

Kathy said...

Oh, those shoes! I am the first(after Gail) to be a Gran and ...I can't even begin to imagine filling those shoes DP, so you shouldn't either!!!