Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Sweet Wristlet

Some time ago, I came across this sweet little pattern for a wristlet.   It only takes a few scraps of fabric, and it's not hard to sew at all.  Took me an hour.  It features a little back pocket and a roomy main pocket.   I bought it from Keyka Lou Patterns here.  Because I'm signed up to get her newsletter, I received a 20% off any pattern code.    I thought, I had to buy it. 
Now I know you are probably asking, "What will you put in your wristlet?"  I had to think long and hard about that too.   I could take a room key and a few cookies to the beach.  

Then I thought I could put some of my prized sharks teeth in it for safe keeping.    Then I thought, I could put some hand quilting and stitching stuff in it for a cute carryall.  

Then, I realized that my two new Mini Ty Beanie Baby friends need a place to stay.   And they are the perfect color too.  Pink and purple.  Do you think they look happy in their new little wristlet purse.   I think so.    A perfect fit!



Well, almost perfect.

2 comments:

Linda H said...

Too Cute!!!! :)

MissesStitches said...

The perfect use for your new wristlet! Funny post! I enjoyed it.