Monday, February 13, 2012

A Posy Wallet for Rose

Every day, we wait for the return of our passports by registered mail.  To keep myself busy, I sew a little project every day.  I've actually gotten lots of work done while we wait.    I've made many of these before, so yesterday I made yet another Posy Wallet from my Nancy Halvorsen Sew Necessities book.   I dropped the little quilters wallet off to my friend, Rose's apartment mailbox today.  I didn't have time to go for a visit because we need to be home as much as possible for our important piece of mail to be delivered.   

Rose called me a short time ago and was thrilled with her unexpected little gift.  She said she's going to take it to quilting at the church on Thursday and make everyone else drool.  tee hee..

The good news is, Canada Post just dropped of our package this afternoon.   So with passports in hand, we'll be heading south soon!!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Did the Visa's NOT come today?????????

Linda H said...

It's sweet Gail. I'm sure Rose LOVED it! You are such a kind friend.

Quilting Queen said...

Hi Gail, I've awarded you the Liebster Blog award for those under 200 followers...check out my blog to see what I'm talking about....