Sunday, February 26, 2012

Making Craft Sale items.

I'm making a few craft sale items for the crafters group at the Stepping Stones Seniors Center's craft sale/auction in April.   I enjoy making small things, but I've been trying to think what would be a good items.    Since I had a few Posy Wallet kits with me,  I picked away at making those this week.    


And since I just got my fabulous stash of zippers yesterday, I made these two Peek-a-boo embroidery pouches using a pink and a purple zip.  I love my pouch and use it all the time when I'm travelling, so I hope somebody might see a real value in these.  If I can find a pattern, I may make matching needle cases with slots for floss cards, to go with these pouches. 

Do you have any ideas what would be a good item to sell?   The audience will be mostly seniors.

2 comments:

SBD said...

Love these Peek-a-Boo Pouches, do you have a pattern for these? Also another great idea for the craft fair would be adult bib/aprons, I have made several for my mother in law in wonderful fun fabrics. Also what about luggage tags, great for quickly spotting your luggage when travelling, a drawstring knitting bag? Let us know when/where the sale is, sounds like a great one to attend. Susan D.

Sandra said...

Really nice placemats. That they can buy individually. They always come in 4's or 6's.
A group I know made up a bunch of them and gave them to their local Meals on Wheels persons. They handed them out as gifts to the seniors who just loved having their own individual place mat.