Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fibre Fest - NS

Linda had such a nice couple of days in Amherst.  I have lots of pictures to go through, so for now, I'll just show you a few things today.  Watch for more next week.

There were many stores window displays that were part of the Fibre Fest Walk.   This display of Heirloom Christening Gowns by Celina White was my favorite display.  If you know me, I love baby stuff, and seeing all these baptism gowns reminded me of when I made gowns for all my grandkids...  These are beautiful, and I really enjoyed looking at all the techniques.

Hooked rugs are so popular, and there were wall rugs at many of the viewing stations on the Fibre Walk around town.  I loved these hooked rugs. 

So Maritime.  Beautiful


Loved this... so Newfoundland.

The white wool on this rug, was dimentional.  So nice.  I had to tell myself - NO TOUCHING


1 comment:

Kathy said...

It sounds like YOU also had a great time in Amherst...your note reads to me that just Linda had a great time! But...I know you did too.