Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Star Light Quilt Kit - for a rainy day or two at the cottage

I have my first cottage quilt kit ready.  It's the Star Light quilt that I saw in person at our quilt show this past week.  It was easy to cut since I had been collecting neutrals and reds for a while now.   Since Mitchell's quilt was done, I'm re-using his pizza box to put this little project in.  It'll be a quick sew...

I also found out that even though I have the McCall's Quilting 2005 issue with the Star Light pattern in it, it was the more recent America Loves Scrap Quilts 2010/2011 magazine that I had remembered being on my cutting table.   I knew my memory wasn't that good. 

In 2005, I liked it too because there was one of my paper bookmarks in the magazine when I found it this past Saturday.  

Sew my question is, where did I lay my "America Loves Scrap Quilts Magazine 2010/11". 

1 comment:

Donna's chitchat said...

I love that quilt.....