Friday, January 28, 2011

Itty bitty boy quilt

This baby quilt is just so darn cute.   All I have left to do is to machine quilt and then bind. I love the chocolate brown and the blue together.  This baby quilt should be an easy finish next week.  Right now the blue letters are just stuck on with the fusible, but they will be quilted down when I machine quilt the quilt.   A couple of the Friday girls helped me with the final configuration this morning which is a bit different than the pattern and I like it even more...

So, where did I find such a cute pattern you ask....I follow Natalia's Piece n quilt blog faithfully.  She's such a wonderful designer of quilt patterns.   She designed this Itty Bitty Babies pattern in both a baby boy or baby girl quilt for the Moda Bake Shop.   For the free pattern, click here.  Now I want to make the baby girl version... too cute, and thanks Natalia for sharing your talents. 



2 comments:

Joanne said...

The quilt turned out fantastic!!♥

K-Swizzie said...

love it! it's so cute!!!!!

K
theqfarm.blogspot.com