Thursday, January 27, 2011

Charming Blocks - Hours two and three

I have all my charming blocks put together.    With another hour's worth of work tomorrow afternoon, I'm positive I'll be able to show you the entire top.   And I'll share the location of the free pattern with you as well.  There is another colorway that is equally as nice.    Or maybe you know which pattern it is since it has this unique grid on it.

After tomorrow's work, I'm sure that with 1 hours worth of machine quilting, and one hour of binding (by machine of course) , it'll be done. 

I love love love this little pattern and I hope you do too, when I reveal later tomorrow.

2 comments:

Linda H said...

Lookin' good..love the BLUE :)

Kathy said...

I'll miss seeing it in person today. Will you still be here next Friday of off to the beach? I agree with Linda, love the blue...bet red is the more often choice.