Monday, December 27, 2010

The Dufflebag Theatre

I'm not sure who wrote the story of Cinderella, but I'm sure they'd be rolling on the floor laughing if they saw the Duffle Bag theatre troupe's version.  My sister and I took my five oldest grandchildren this evening.  They laughed so hard through the whole thing.    

 



Despite the bad wintery weather, there was lots of people at the Playhouse.   Everyone was so excited to see Cinderella.   Here's a snap of some excited, cute as pie, audience members...


After the performance, the 4 members of the Duffle Bag Theatre were really nice and signed autographs for the kids...who absolutely loved the show.  Strike a Pose Guys.... 

2 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

Was soooo funny. Never eat a wet dorito... that's all I can say!

Linda H said...

Yes Dufflebag Theatre are great. I can remember taking my kiddos to their shows- always top notch!! Bet you all had fun!