Saturday, February 13, 2010

I am a Lucky Duck!

I knew it all along. I am a Lucky Duck! I recently found out that I won prizes on 2 different blog draws.

The first is a Stitching blog that I regularly read. SRE Deluxe. She was having her 2 year blogaversary, and I was drawn as one of two lucky winners. I haven't seen what it is that I won yet, but I think it's going to be one of her own patterns for a beaded creation. I can't wait to see it.

The second win is from an eco friendly tip that I submitted on the Quilters Connection blog. I was chosen randomly and the prize is a fun Eco friendly gift package that includes a selection of eco-friendly fabric from Cloud 9 fabrics, Mary Ellen's Best Press, Sew Karen-ly Patterns, Quilter's Dream Green batting, Natural twill from Pink Panda fabrics. Thanks very much to all the suppliers. I can't wait to try all these products.

Visit the new magazine's website here. www.quiltersconnection.ca

No comments: