Thursday, February 12, 2009

My first digital camera

Do you remember the day you got your very first digital camera?
Want to see my very first picture from my new toy.... Here it is. Feb 4, 2002. We can remember the day very clearly. This Camera was a gift from my employer and we happened to get it on the day before the triplets were born... so that would have been 7 years ago last week. This is Mert posing with a silly grin. Little did we know that only hours later in the middle of the night would the triplets arrive...10 weeks early!
Seven years later and while digital camera technology has come along way, our not so technical fridge is still covered with with grocery lists, magnets and pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I remember. I'd had mine about 10 minutes, went to take a shower and Speck, who was a puppy at the time, chewed the cord that charges the battery . . chewed it right into two pieces!