Saturday, November 8, 2008

I won!!

The other day I posted my family Chili recipe for Karen South's blog contest. She was making a draw from all the participants who posted their recipe. And you guessed it, I won! The package of buttons for Crazy Quilting is being sent to me soon. This is great timing since I'm almost finished my Crazy Quilted sock that I've been working on all fall, but I am piecing 2 more sock foundations in mid-December that will be crazy quilted over the evenings during cold months. Funny, I seem to get into little habits. I sew by day, and crazy quilt or knit in the evenings. It's my new weight loss strategy. Keep those hands busy at night so the urge to pick at snacks is reduced.

Thanks Karen for your fun and easy contest.

I see that I should be hitting a 200 post milestone around New Year's. I think I'll make a contest to celebrate 200 posts. What will it be????

3 comments:

cpm said...

Congrats! It's always so fun to WIN anything! yay!
Love the new kitchen light by the way! Super nice!

Anonymous said...

Gail, that's great!! Congrats!!!
Lucky you!! Can't wait to see the buttons!!
Linda H

Susan said...

I saw on her blog that you won, and think it's great! She's sending some fabulous things.

Please e-mail me at khryskringle@yahoo.com and I'll tell you about the Sassa Lynne.