Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Friday Girls -UFO Challenge

Our Friday Girls are having a 6 month UFO challenge. It really bothers me when I have a lot of unfinished projects so over the past few years, I have been trying to finish one thing before starting another. And I only buy fabric for projects... mostly. I didn't think I had very many UFO's but for one reason or another, I do now have quite a number.


Some of the items I just totally forgot about and really didn't have any intent on finishing. Some items are more on my want-to-do list. And some things just fall in my lap like the kit of over 70 9-patch blocks that I won at guild this month. . So I'm going to be updating my sidebar with a separate UFO list and for the next 6 months, we'll all be working on completing as many from this list as possible. As they are completed, I'll tag them as complete.


This list turned out to be longer than I expected. I think the girls thought I would have just a small handful of items, but look. The list is over 15 items. Now I'm feeling stressed.

1 comment:

Donna's chitchat said...

I would hate to make a UFO list... oh my.. it would be depressing.. but I did look at your list and hope that at least 2 of those things are for me... as gifts, I mean... and don't forget..12 dresses we are making, plus clutches maybe, and gift tote bags.. and ring bearer pillows...