Tuesday, October 7, 2008

So, "What did I buy at Mardens" you ask?

Well you might have guessed... I bought Fabric, Fabric and more Fabric. I loved this table runner when I saw a picture of it on the internet. It's from a new NancyHalvorson book - 12 days of Christmas. I bought the book when I went to the Saint John quilt show a few weeks ago. Today at Mardens, I purchased fabric to make this runner.


I also got help from my shopping buddies to pick out the perfect fabrics for this baby quilt. I'm making one for Aurora and 2 others the same for friends who are having babies in February and March. Again this is from a Nancy Halvorsen baby book.


This is the fabrics that I purchased for the St. Dunstan's church quilt. They chose the Nines and Vines quilt that is on the McCalls website. This will be my Christmas sewing project and will give to the girls in mid-January. The off-white tone on tone fabric is under the colors.


I also bought a turkey and some fun different junk food for the kids this weekend.



Tomorrow - Week 5 of my Crazy Quilting class.

1 comment:

Karen South said...

What great color combination's you found. Love the table runner and the baby quilt will be beautiful!