Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Spring Running

Today is a sunny spring day. The river receeds... and I'm heading out for a 4km run across the train bridge. What a great start to a day. I've been waiting all winter for perfect days like this. I'm glad the river is finally getting back to normal. Lately, the bridge has been really busy with people looking at the river. Measuring the water level from day to day. Here is how busy the bridge was last week... Today, I probably won't run into 2 or 3 people on the 10 minutes that I'll be on the bridge. My run usually consists of 10 or 11 minutes running to the bridge, then 10 minutes to run to the other side and back, and then another 10 or 11 minutes home. altogether, it takes me 35 minutes. It's my favorite run.

Tomorrow, I'll tell you about a fun Quilt for an Hour project I'm signed up for... and my Friday fabric shopping trip..

No comments: