Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dad

Since I last blogged, my dad, Ernest Admond, was taken to the hospital with complications of diabetes. My sister called me 2 weeks ago today to let me know that the doctor said that it was very serious. I left the next day for Nova Scotia where my sister, brother and I watched over our dad for 7 days and nights in the hospital. He passed quietly at the Middleton hospital last Saturday. We had a funeral home visitation earlier this week where some relatives came and many people who knew Dad came also.

On June 14th in McLeod's Siding, Campbellton, Dad will be buried near my mother, who died 15 years ago.

1 comment:

cpm said...

My sympathy to you and your family again Gail. I was happy to finally meet you but sad it was under such circumstances.
P.S. Thanks for the comment...it made me happy! :-)