Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Superstore Pictures and Making Lists


Patience and Aurora's Superstore pictures came out so good. I'm so pleased with them. I don't have a scanner so I took a picture of the picture so you could see. Patience and Baby A. go back to Saint John today, so that leaves me no choice but to get on with things that are on my virtual to-do list. There are so many things on my list that the very first thing I need to do is to write down all these things on a paper list. Like my sister, I tend to forget things.





After a few minor shopping things, sewing is formost on the list. It's been over 6 weeks since I've sewn anything, except for an emergency juicebag this week for the triplets kindergarden student teacher. I would like to finish baby Aurora's French rose quilt this week so when she comes for a visit this weekend again, I can take a picture of it. Also, I have a quilt meeting on Tuesday and would love to have it for show and tell. Next time I blog, it'll be about sewing.
Also, have you noticed that there's not been one peep about running in my blog. While in Myrtle beach, I was 2/3rd of the way through one of my runs, and something happened to my hip... It seems to have just gave out. It stopped me dead in my tracks. I could walk back to the condo, but with a bad limp. I thought I had better let it rest for a few days. I had a hard time sleeping on it for days. But now over 2 weeks (almost 3 weeks) later, I think I'm ok. I did try to run a few minutes on the treadmill last week, but I could feel the problem coming on..so I just walked. So, tomorrow, Thursday, I'm suiting up and going to try just a 2 minute run, 8 minute walk for 3 minutes. I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

Good Luck on your run... I totally understand the hip thing....ewwww]
Patience and Aurora are ADORABLE...the pics are amazing

cpm said...

a sister who forgets things?!? It couldn't possibly be Donna! She remembers EVERYTHING!!! (i'm not kidding..you should see everyone she takes care of in a day!!!)
The pic of Patience and Aurora is beautiful!