Sunday, February 10, 2008

She's here and she's a doll








7lbs 14oz
I'm putting up pictures for now...and I'll blog later. I'm rushing to get my quilting newsletter out (I've been outa town you know!!) :) and I'm getting ready to go to the Oscars tonite. (not really, it's just the ECMA's), but a nice change of scenery just the same. Here are the pics....Baby Aurora has great feet. Mama tossed me a little pair of socks, and look how silly they are compared to her dear little feet. They would curl her pretty little toes... We laughed all day about that. Everyone is talking about her big feet, especially since Patience has size 6 feet...

2 comments:

cpm said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I LOVE the name! (and I know how special it is to Donna too!) Babies are so much fun! Another grandchild for you to love!

Donna's chitchat said...

She is totally adorable and now I can't wait to meet her in person!! Thanks for the pictures, finally...